By following the helpful tips below, our service to you will be timely and mutually rewarding.
Submissions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and should include:
Provide a letter that may include:
- Your thoughts about the condition of the buildings, equipment and docks
- A description of how the inventory is stored and the methods for securing it
- A summary of the client’s philosophy on employee safety and programs in place (i.e., employee manual, safety training program, etc.)
- Any other details that will provide our underwriter a better understanding of the risk.
A Harbor Risk Supplemental Application
Completing our supplemental application is simple. It takes into consideration the limited amount of time an agent has with his or her client and the supplemental application is self-explanatory. Even if you are not extensively familiar with marina operations, you can deliver the relevant information to obtain a quote for your client.
Please include any applicable Acord applications such as Property, General Liability, Auto, Workers Compensation and Umbrella.
Please provide five years of loss runs (hard copy) for all lines requested.
Photos are an excellent way to quickly provide specific details about the account. Help illustrate:
- Condition of the docks
- Lifting equipment, such as travel lifts, fork trucks and cranes
- Areas of interest related to fueling, food & beverage, etc.
- Interior of the shop area, including fireproof cabinets, eye wash stations, tool storage, etc.